Deciding to start up a business can be an intimidating and nerve-racking experience. Budding entrepreneurs are often left to fend for themselves at the most fragile time of their business.
Here at Elliott Accountancy, we offer business start-up support when it’s most needed. Bring us your business ideas and we can help you to assess them in a constructive and realistic manner. We can also help you:
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue and Customs
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
- Help to set up your own accounts department, developing accounting systems and training staff
Please contact us today to find out how we can get your new business up on its feet!